Use a non-repayable grant to attend relevant industry events, tradeshows or conferences.
If you are an Alberta start up or small company needing to showcase your innovative geospatial technology, you may qualify for a 100% non-repayable grant of up to $20,000 toward expenses for attending and exhibiting two separate events within one calendar year.
A qualifying Project Leader is:
- A for-profit company
- Incorporated and operating in Alberta
- Minimum of one and no more than 100 full-time employees
- Annual sales revenue ordinarily not exceeding $15 million
- Primary business of the company must be the development and commercialization of geomatics technology
- TECTERRA will cover up to 100% of the eligible costs of up to two separate events per year, to a maximum total of $20,000 in any one calendar year per company. All payments will be based on reimbursement basis.
- Full delegate registration costs (not including tax) for a maximum of 2 employees per company per event
- Booth registration costs (not including tax) of a maximum of $5,000 per event
- Hotel room costs (not including tax and incidentals) for a maximum of 3 nights per person per event
- 50% of flights costs up to $1,000 per person